I envision a world where women feel emotionally free to embrace who they really are, connect fully with themselves, be fulfilled and loved and appreciated for their qualities. A world where women have the emotional freedom to confidently unleash their greatness and share their amazing gifts and passion with the world.
To lead and empower women to breakthrough their fears and grow in confidence and self-belief, discovering the emotional freedom & new skills they need to create lives that they love and the happiness that they deserve.
- I set myself standards & I live by them. I know that the accumulative effect each day will create a life of excellence, without regrets.
- I continually look for solutions to allow me to live in a way that fulfils my potential and brings me happiness. I look to thrive, not merely survive. I challenge myself to break through self-limiting beliefs. Life is meant to be magnificent and I do not accept a mediocre existence.
- I strongly believe that my success lies in the success of others. As I execute my mission with passion & dedication, I aim to empower the people who’s lives I touch. My success follows their success.
- I aim, at all times to present my opinions and experience with integrity, but others’ choices are not my responsibility.
- I am committed to giving 100% to anything that I undertake. I have one chance to live this life, and I recognise that I earn respect & success through my character and my actions.
- I have a plan to achieve each of my goals & I have the discipline to follow that same plan. I do not let inconveniences or difficulties stop me. I find a way. I recognise that discipline is essential for achievement of the bigger picture for my life and the lives of my children.
- I love to laugh. I look for humour, joy & laughter. I love life & search for the positive in any situation. I give the events of my life the meaning that will empower me and make me smile. I look also to do this for others.
- I am honest. I speak my truth & communicate what is in my heart with kindness, but without pretence, revealing what feels true to me.
- I do my best not to judge. I aim to show compassion & treat others with the same respect that I would want to be treated with myself if I were in their position.
- I am courageous. I am willing to push myself to do what it takes to grow in ways that assist me in reaching my goals so that I can be my best for those around me.